Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it was just a drop in. traded another member for a 995 mag

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What's the story on the stock? What brand, how much did it cost?
its a ramline and did a trade with a member on here for a 995 mag

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
looks nice and evil now.. :devilsidesmile:
just the look i was going for, but wait theres more just waiting for one lil detail and she will be done for now.

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
Dude!! THAT is cool!! You ARE bringing that to the shoot right??

If I get bored with the Mossberg, I think I'm going to pick up the 10/22. That just looks 10 kinds of cool

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dude!! THAT is cool!! You ARE bringing that to the shoot right??

If I get bored with the Mossberg, I think I'm going to pick up the 10/22. That just looks 10 kinds of cool
you bet i am, you can shoot it ill give you a whole mag.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey, looks real good !!
thank you for the stock its just what i wanted.

·
Registered
79 Posts
That is bad a$$! I've got a Ruger 10/22 also but can't bring myself to mod it. It belonged to my grandfather and he's been gone less than a year. Maybe someday I'll feel like it, but right now its a reminder of him.

·
Premium Member
2,413 Posts
That is bad a$$! I've got a Ruger 10/22 also but can't bring myself to mod it. It belonged to my grandfather and he's been gone less than a year. Maybe someday I'll feel like it, but right now its a reminder of him.
By all means, don't modify it! When you shoot it, you can always remember him and help keep his memory fresh.

10/22s are not expensive, just buy another and mod to your heart's content. Then you'll have 2--more than twice the fun!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Great suggestion. Always looking for a good reason to give the wife for needing a new gun. :D

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah dont mod it its not worth it. just pick up another one.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
What kind of reliability you guys getting out of those mags? Only reason i can see to buy a Ruger is the High cap mags as it was used in the military to keep heads down and the fun factor of shooting till the barrel smokes.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
my mags are still new as today is the second time i will be using them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.