Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After I cleaned and lubed it, I took it out and shot 5 rounds of Federal 000 buckshot and 5 rounds of Federal 1/4 oz rifled hp slugs. All rounds fed, fired, and ejected as they should. I especially like the ballistics of the slugs when fired at water jugs (hey, that rhymes!) - really tore through them, better than 223 hp's and 9mm hp's. I'm thinking this could be the designated home defense weapon. My only complaint is the single mag holds only 5 rounds, plus it feels like it could break if accidently sat on etc.

Since additional mags are extremely hard to come by, does anyone have any experience with the Safir system for your AR arsenol? I've heard you can convert regular 5.56 mags to take the 410 shells but requires some modification to the follower.

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
Is that the same .410 upper being marketed by ATI? 20 inch barrel and 1 poly 5 round mag.

I was looking at one and curious about the make.

Thanks,
Ron M.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep, that's the one. I got mine from m4store.net.

I just think it's odd that the makers of the AT-14 did not anticipate a need for extra magazines. I would think you'd want to produce at least 5 mags per gun or upper.

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Rise from the grave. Still here? Still have the T-14? Love it, hate it, regret it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts