Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was a local Shop Saturday and they had a SiG rep showing some new rifles. I want to add this to the 22 collection as soon as I can. The rep said they should hit the market in early June for around $475 to $500 with out the optical sight. A perfect companion piece for my GSG-5

Ron M.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
That's awesome.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I will be on one of those like flies on crap if they really do come out at the 450-500 dollar price point.

I just bought (well traded for) a AKT RPK 98 this past weekend. Think a Romy AK47 RPK that has the guts of a 22 in it. Can use all the standard AK accessories and stuff. PLus BLackdog Machine makes 30 round mags for it.

I would love to add one of those Sigs to my collection of fun 22s. I have the AKT98, an AR converted to 22, the GSG5 and a couple of 10-22s.

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I paid $525.00 for my GSG-5, if the SiG gets close I will be getting it ASAP. The 475 to 500 price was with standard sights and a fixed stock. The SiG rep said the optic (red dot) sight and folding stock would add 200 to 300 to the price. My guess is most shops will mark up an extra 100 to 300 if they can get away with it.

Ron M.

·
Registered
922 Posts
I.... Must..... Have.....It!!!!!

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The mag is inside a sleeve to make it look like a 556.

Ron M.

·
Premium Member
2,861 Posts
Yep, I'll be in for one for sure. I think they new rage is going to be .22s because of the ammo prices.

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I guess I will sell the GSG-5 when I get to 1 million rounds through it. I think by then it should be broken in.

I don't see parting with most of my 22s, they are just too much fun to shoot.

Ron M.

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
I guess I will sell the GSG-5 when I get to 1 million rounds through it. I think by then it should be broken in.

Ron M.
I had a suspicion you'd say something like that. :D

·
Registered
922 Posts

Ron M.
I Will donate 1,000,000 rounds to the cause if I get first dibs when its on the market!! :grinwink:

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
Beautiful gun. Love the sleeve to make it look like its shooting something a little more beefy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.