My non Hi-Point want list

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Moestooge, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Moestooge

Moestooge Member

There are a few things I'd like to buy from fellow Wisconsin residents.

.22 rifles - Savage Rascal (black, green or blue stock), H & R Sportster. Marlin 795

Pocket pistols - Kel-Tec .32 ACP, Taurus 732, H & R snubby revolvers

.410s- Rossi Tuffy, H & R Tamer

2. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

A non hi point want list! Preposterous! :rolleyes:

3. colthrash

colthrash Member

umm ok I would like a hipoint rossi or marlin 357/38 lever action carbine, and a hipoint cz 527 in 7.62x39. is that ok?

4. miamigunsinc

miamigunsinc Member

5. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

VEPR in 762x54
    Kahr A/O M1 Carbine 30cal
    Citadel M1 9mm
    KelTec Sub2000 in 40s&w Glock
    Colt AR-22
    Rossi 357 Lever Action
    Rossi 357 snubbie
    ATI 1911 in 45acp
    ????

6. Back2School

Back2School Member

VEPR in 762x54
    KelTec Sub2000 in 40s&w - if they make one that takes M&P mags or I can do an even trade for a Glock .40 :)

but top of the list right now is my first AR-15. Most likely will go M&P but I held a few over the weekend and I REALLY liked the S.W.A.T. firearms I held at a LGS by my brothers place. They were made locally in Campbell TX too. Now if someone just made one in KS...
    http://www.swatfirearms.com/tasdevil.html

Edit - looks like the end of the year maybe (at least for LEO):
    Kobach helped write a 2013 state law that says firearms made in Kansas and which have the proper stamping and never leave the state are free from federal regulation. He said the law was designed to affirm state sovereignty and protect individual rights to own firearms.

“The law doesn’t give any special privileges to anyone. It protects the rights that everyone possesses,” Kobach told The Associated Press.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/loca...est-in-new-Kansas-gun-firm.html#storylink=cpy