Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Originally got it to teach the wife how an automatic works...but after having it for a little while I decided to spruce it up a little but, and yes the laser is an EL CHEAPO for airsoft but has held zero up to over 200 CCI minimags so far with no problems. it's an 08 model and have had ZERO problems with it like the older ones. It's kinda of a fun toy...yes it is a toy to me I would not trust my life to it but it is one heck of a training aid and ammo is cheap!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
wow.. how does the pistol shoot? is it quiet? :brow:

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
wow.. how does the pistol shoot? is it quiet? :brow:
Don't know about with the fake suppressor on there, but my P22 was anything but quiet. It was a loud as hell little beast. The hotter the ammo you used, the worse it was.

I had one of the older ones and had some extraction and ejection issues with it. Got rid of it a while ago, I may look into getting one of the newer ones and giving it another go. When it did work, it was a whole lot of fun.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Man those P22’s are the ultimate in Tacti-COOL :cool2:. There is no real point in the things people do to them but hell they look awesome doing it. Being that I love handguns and .22’s so much I should get me one of them :devilsidesmile:.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
The P22 is a blast to shoot. Mines is stock, but sweet non-the-less!! Probably my 2nd favorite to shoot, after the 995... which I'm doing tomorrow!! :devilsidesmile: Probably take the .22 along for the ride. My boss has a rifle and a new scope he wants to sight in, so we are taking off for a long lunch at the rifle range and he asked me to bring the 995.

BUzz

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
The P22 is a blast to shoot. Mines is stock, but sweet non-the-less!! Probably my 2nd favorite to shoot, after the 995... which I'm doing tomorrow!! Probably take the .22 along for the ride. My boss has a rifle and a new scope he wants to sight in, so we are taking off for a long lunch at the rifle range and he asked me to bring the 995.

BUzz

Buzz how cool is that ...the BOSS want you to go shootin with him? That happens to anybody but me.

·
Registered
598 Posts
The P22 is a blast to shoot. Mines is stock, but sweet non-the-less!! Probably my 2nd favorite to shoot, after the 995... which I'm doing tomorrow!! Probably take the .22 along for the ride. My boss has a rifle and a new scope he wants to sight in, so we are taking off for a long lunch at the rifle range and he asked me to bring the 995.

BUzz

Buzz how cool is that ...the BOSS want you to go shootin with him? That happens to anybody but me.
I can beet that. Every 3 months I spend a full 8 hour shift shooting....But I still wish I had your boss!!!!!

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Yeah, I do love my job. 8)

·
Premium Member
2,861 Posts
ghooge, you convinced me to get the tacticool toys too :D

TI fake can is not here yet, but the thread adapter and AR flash hider came today 8)

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
looks good, I wasnt too attached to mine and sold it last night...I am saving to buy another glock, I have a few .22 pistols and the walther was offering the most return for me. but yeah yours looks great with the hider, if you use stingers it will actually do what it was designed for!

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
I like the CCI mini-mags. They work great in the P22.

Buzz

·
Premium Member
2,861 Posts
Yeah they suck with Fed and Rem, I did a fluff and buff on the feed ramp, I haven't been back out to see if it improves feeding and ejecting, they are finicky

It's funny how finicky these P22's are and then people degrade Hipoints for an occasional problem. This P22 is the most problematic gun I've ever had with feed and eject issues.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.