Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally got around to taking a picture of all my pistols. I have em arranged by caliber (top left being highest, bottom right being lowest). I got all but 1 of these in 2008, I'd say it was a good year :)

Top right: Springfield Armory 1911 A1 GI .45ACP with Hogue grip, extended slide release, and Wilson mag well
Top middle: Glock 17 9x19mm currently stock though I have some parts waiting for it
Top right: Hungarian PA-63 9x18mm only the recoil spring and hammer spring have been replaced with Wolff springs
Middle left: Kel-Tec P3AT .380ACP stock
Middle middle: Nagant M1895 7.62x38mm stock
Middle right: CZ-52 7.62x25mm stock
Bottom left: Lorcin .25ACP stock
Bottom middle: Ruger MKIII 22/45 .22LR with Weigand rail
Bottom right: Jennings J-22 .22LR stock with some polishing and other internal work done by me

EDIT: Spelling

·
Premium Member
110 Posts

Very nice collection, thanks for sharing. I always enjoy seeing other people's pistol collections and I approve heartily of the ex-soviet weapons - just wish I had the cash to start collecting them. Any interest in getting a TOK? Prices for that C&R stuff is increasing all the time.

OEK

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
The Tokarev is C&R eligable isn't it?

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Well crap, that's another gun I'll just have to buy once I get my C&R FFL in a few weeks... ;) What a damn bummer dude!!! :D :D :D :D :p

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
I don't but the wife sure as hell does.... :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts