Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
24,785 Posts
Since the last change participation has taken a downhill slide. My observation, may not be based in fact.
🤦‍♂️
We covered this last time this was brought up, if you had bothered to read... Our activity took a 40% hit with the new software upgrade. Our new member applications are up, our active member numbers are up, but our participation numbers (new posts, reactions, new threads) are way down.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
🤦‍♂️
We covered this last time this was brought up, if you had bothered to read... Our activity took a 40% hit with the new software upgrade. Our new member applications are up, our active member numbers are up, but our participation numbers (new posts, reactions, new threads) are way down.
Wow, that's quite a drop. Wonder why ?

·
Administrator
24,785 Posts
Wow, that's quite a drop. Wonder why ?
We had a few heavy posters take breaks. Another got all butt hurt about getting his cack whacked for being a bigger asshole than usual and is off pouting somewhere. We had a staff member go on hiatus to take care of his family.

Some people just didn't like the new software, and some may think I can be a bit of an asshole when people say dumb shit or accuse the staff of favoritism.

·
Premium Member
Everything
3,017 Posts
We had a few heavy posters take breaks. Another got all butt hurt about getting his cack whacked for being a bigger asshole than usual and is off pouting somewhere. We had a staff member go on hiatus to take care of his family.

Some people just didn't like the new software, and some may think I can be a bit of an asshole when people say dumb shit or accuse the staff of favoritism.
Yeah where's Moonzy? I lost track of him when I quit the space book last year. I still have evil on insta- but she just posts food.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
25,984 Posts
Yeah where's Moonzy? I lost track of him when I quit the space book last year. I still have evil on insta- but she just posts food.
You picked it, twas MoonZ

@cicpup is now cuck-dawg, and I hear the EOL are considering unbanning such former luminaries as "firearmsFanatic" in order to get more traffic and boost the sales of contraband etc

21 - 26 of 26 Posts