1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
NICE!

·
Si vis pacem para bellum
548 Posts
I've been looking for a Saiga for a while now. I want to customize it like you did. Yours is really awesome.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Mmmm...I want a Saiga in a bad, bad way. But then I'd have to do the conversion, the other weapons would feel neglected and sh1t would get outta hand real fast :tongue2:

Anywho, beautiful weapon--congrats.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just saw these not too long ago. I was like, "That's a big ass Ak!" Dood behind the counter was like it's not an AK. It's a 12 gauge autoloader. I was floored. I think they are awesome. Wish I knew someone with one so I could try it. How is the kick?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just saw these not too long ago. I was like, "That's a big ass Ak!" Dood behind the counter was like it's not an AK. It's a 12 gauge autoloader. I was floored. I think they are awesome. Wish I knew someone with one so I could try it. How is the kick?
I think it kicks a little smoother than my other shotguns.
Its just a little picky, it doesn't like basic value winchester bird shot, but loves cheap Federal and everything else.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.