My small arsenal

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Thadius15, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Needs alot more work, but have some plans for purchases in the near future...
    [​IMG]
    Hi-Point C9
    Hi-Point 4095
    Dan Wesson .357
    Savage Model 64

2. Well, if you have even one firearm, you have one more than many citizens, so you're off to a good start. Six months ago, I had none, and decided to change that lamentable situation.

Don't apologize for the size of your arsenal; take pride in your awareness that one is needed.

3. You gotta start somewhere and it looks like you got the bases covered till you can get some more.

4. Ari

Ari Guest

I have always liked a Dan Wesson. I always wanted one in stainless... :cry:

5. rodka

rodka Member

that dan wesson is one fine looking piece

6. All I can see that you may need in the very near future is a good shot gun.... Other than that, you got it good bro! Nice Guns!

7. A shotgun is actually the next gun on my list. I have been looking at some of the Saigas and Mossbergs just trying to make up my mind. Going to buy myself a late Christmas present.

8. Good looking start.

+1 on shotgun.

You also need a good high powered rifle in 308 or 30-06 or even, dare I say it, and MN.

9. I have been looking at some MN on classicarms. Thinking about giving them a call on my lunch break today.

10. Lots of mosin lovers here, and the 7.62x54r is about the cheapest of the higher power cartridges that I've yet to find. Gotta love surplus ammo!

11. rodka

rodka Member

an m91/30 and a maverick 88 and your ready to go. :D

12. Mosin and a Saiga woulda make a good combo too

13. rodka

rodka Member

yeah those saigas are nice weapons

14. Mossberg gets my vote. Even a 870. You can pick them up cheap used out of most newspapers' sporting goods sections (if they're not commie that is) or gun shops and pawn shops. Got my Mossberg 500A for $100 in excellent condition. Even paying twice that would have been a great deal.