1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Ouch.

·
Registered
773 Posts
We heard about that in Helena the day it happened. My heart goes out to the families involved. Not the best way to make the national nightly news broadcasts.

·
Banned
401 Posts
I am always wondering if any of our towns in Montana will ever make the news, I was very sad on my way home from working an outdoors show on Sunday night where I heard of this, my heart goes out to the families and friends of these families, such a loss, this last few weeks for Montana has not been good, first the explosion in Bozeman, then the fires in the other two towns and now this, in addition, where I live in Montana, we had not had a fatality on the roads this year and since last Thursday 4 have been killed in auto accidents...I am hoping things will be on the upswing from here on in..

Dp

·
Registered
282 Posts
I heard about this yesterday. What a shame.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, the national news trucks have left, but people are whining about damaged headstones of all things. :cantlook:

At least let the investigators finish and pay some respects for the people before worrying about bits of granite.

·
Banned
401 Posts
Wade,

I agree, the loss of 14 people is far worse, then the damage to the head stones, this is 3 families gone, headstones can be replaced, these families are gone for good..I was just watching the local news and saw the same thing, I do hope the family members left behind can find some peace in this tragedy...I had tears in my eyes when I heard about it..and hope they know us in Montana are really not that shallow..

Dp

1 - 7 of 7 Posts