Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are just my handguns. Picture is from my phone.

Will try to get better pics at a later date.

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, top left is my Davis P380, top right is HP CF-380, and lower is Raven .25 ACP.

The Davis is worked on a little to make it more reliable(to prevent FTEs), and is quite a fun, and accurate little gun to shoot! The Chrome Raven is the gun my wife likes to shoot most.

and thanks!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Nice! I have always liked those Raven .25's although I don't like feeding them... Did know a guy once who reloaded .25 but he died a few years back and I ended up trading the raven to friend for a strut compressor part.

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is a bit more expensive. Locally, .25 Auto is about $18 - $20 a box of 50.

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, here is a hi-res pic of my Friday, Saturday, and Sunday Night Specials, lol!

and here i was playing with macro settings on the cam

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here is the newest. Heritage Rough Ryder 5.5 inch barrel. Tons of fun to shoot! Easily makes shot shells dance at 10 - 15 yards.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, i forgot to mention that it is a convertible model. Comes with a 22Mag cylinder as well.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
That Davis 380 looks a lot like a Cobra 380 I have been looking at. I have heard good things and bad things about them, so I am torn as to whether to give it a try or not...

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I did not have any problems with mine. Like any blowback operated gun, you have to hold it right. Keep it clean and lubed.
The new Cobra guns look like they are made better than the Davis. If i found one in a pawn shop, i would probably get it.

The Davis is gone now. Gave it in trade for a Ruger SPNY if you can believe it!

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Newest addition. 10/22 carbine. BRand new. Dealer told me i was the luckiest guy in Nevada yesterday. It had just come off the truck, and he had five people come in earlier asking for one. Seems they are pretty popular right now.
It's sporting a cheapo NC Star red dot sight. VEry happy with it. They now come from the factory with an extended mag release.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks. How do you like your plinkster? I have a guy who works for me who is trying to get his wife to the range, and i suggested the 702 Plinkster because it is a Marlin Knock-off, and it has a low price point.

·
Registered
253 Posts
My 702 plinkster runs really good for me. There's an occasional malfunction, but that is common with semi-auto .22LR with that design.

The best thing to do is to take it apart once you purchase it, and give it a really good cleaning prior to shooting it the first time.

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Couple more goodies for the 10/22. I like the way this one is looking so far.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Couple more goodies for the 10/22. I like the way this one is looking so far.

Hey Boom,

What magazine are you using in the 10/22? I just bought a new 10/22 and I'm looking for a larger cap mag for mine.

Buzz

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The one you see is a Butler Creek Steel Lips 10 rd. Feeds perfectly. If you are familiar with the 10/22 you know the deal with plactic feed lips on aftermarket mags. BC also makes 25 rd. mags in smoke and clear.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts