Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is my 995 Hi-point Carbine with barrell compensator from HP, NcStar 1x30 Red Dot optics, Shooter's Ridge "Rock Mount" BiPod with spring loaded legs that adjust from 9" to 13", ATI stock (CX4 Storm look alike), and an ATI Recoil Butt Pad. After I put it together, it seemed to be missing something, it just looked out of balance. So, I put the HP front sight back on it and affixed it next to the forearm of the stock. I think it gives it a balanced look. The front sight serves no practical purpose in this position and I ignor it when I am shooting.

What do you think?????

·
Registered
60 Posts
Funny you mentioned the front site. When I was looking at the picture before I read your post, I was thinking to myself, "Why does he have the front site on there? It looks kind of out-of-place."

But then, I've never liked the look of the front site anyway.

Nice rig. :cool2:

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Very good. I have the old stock on my 995. I just can't seem to part with it. Maybe, I'll get another 995 and put the ATI stock on it.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I did something similar with my front sight and I personally think the gun looks more H&K than it does beretta when you slide the front sight back like that. The lines, with the exception of the connecting piece between the grip and butt, scream g3/MP5 to me. The clean lines of the forestock, the slope from the receiver to the butt, etc...

I REALLY need to find my camera and get some pics of mine to show off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.