Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all those that were on the old board: My previous user name was hi-jacked.....GunsRFun is now GunsRFun1.

GunsRFun1 is in no way affiliated with GunsRFun or his/her interest in unoriginal user names or hi-jacking practices

Cheers.

GunsRFun1 "The OG GunsRFun"
When you want GunsRFun ask for the original.."GunsRFun1"

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
The person that took your screen name will be asked to choose a different one. Original Hi-Point Firearms Forum Members have the right to claim their old user names when switching from the old forum to the new one.

I have already modified your account to reflect your original username.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Primal Seal You are the Man!!!!!!

GunsRFun is BACK....free at last.....free at last

OK I'll stop now

Cheers to all

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Glad you're happy bro!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Uraijit said:
Yeah, whoever jacked his user name, that was a really lame thing to do.[;]Yeah, whoever jacked his user name, that was a really lame thing to do.
+1

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
I remember 2 different members with that name, just with spaces, or all lower case or something... one with the Desert Eagle avatar, and I think the other avatar was a little kid...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i have used the name GunsRfun for years on other gun borads. i regstered/logged in like i always would GunsRfun, didnt think i was jacking anyones name. ill be GunsRfun. i dont care...

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
With Jones' permission, I deleted the other user's account and sent him an e-mail to the effect that established users of HPFF will be able to retain their old usernames if they so choose. So, if anyone has a similar problem, please let me know and I'll take care of it on a case by case basis.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts