Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Our anniversary is coming up and my wonderful wife asked me if I'd like to have a new pistol. She was worried that it wouldn't be "romantic enough". Heck, I think it's the most romantic thing she's ever purchased for me!! :D :D
Anyway...it's a FN FNP-9. She let me pick what I was getting because she just doesn't know much about guns. Her original idea was to go to the LGS and tell the guy behind the counter that she needed help picking something for me. That could have been interesting because she always gravitates towards Kimber, Bill Wilson and other "pretty" pistols. She has good taste!! 8)
So, this pic isn't of mine... it's just a stock photo like the one I'm picking up Wednesday. I'll post some when I get it home.

Buzz

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank the wife profusely and let her know that she can continue this new tradition any time.

Nice pistol BTW.
Ohh, I have!! and thanks!

Buzz

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice wife, any sisters? LOL
Yeah, but all are married. Sorry about your luck!
Plus, I got the hottest and coolest of the bunch!! 8) 8) :devilsidesmile:

Buzz

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
I can never get my wife to buy guns, I guess I'll have to be happy with a new rod or reel instead.

Ron M.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can never get my wife to buy guns, I guess I'll have to be happy with a new rod or reel instead.

Ron M.
Nothing wrong with that!

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
I just saw that thing on the cover on a magazine it does something like 1.39 inch MOA at 45 yards, not bad at all bro.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Picked it up today. Impression? Love it. It's soooo light and a great fit for my hand. Plus, it comes with 3 mags!! I'm going to the range for lunch tomorrow, so I'll have a better idea after a few rounds. I'll try to get pics up at some point.

Buzz

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.