Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
My better half is taking things pretty well in stride I think. I'm just getting into gun collecting, and I doubt that my collection will rival some of the others I've seen on here, but I wouldn't mind having around 10, it's just going to have to be stretched out over the years. She DOES want to get a handgun and go shooting sometime. I think after that she might be a bit more into it then :) We'll see.

·
Registered
831 Posts
My wife was somewhat concerned when she first met me about my "interests". She wasn't anti-gun by any means but had never really been around them much until she met me. Now she's fine with it. Now when she's cleaning the house she doesn't call me into the room to move a rifle or pistol, she'll just pick up and move it. She says it's like cleaning up after children. :)
You've got rifles and pistols just laying around the house and your wife doesn't smack ya around for messing up the over all décor of the room? :p :p :wink:

I've gotta keep my stuff well out of sight, but at least she's coming around on the idea. We went from no guns in the house at all PERIOD to being at least OK with it in about a month and a half :p

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.