Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Nice family you got there. How does the phoenix fire? I was lookking to get the 22LR for the wife to shoot at the range.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I found the two C9s, and got one for my son...he's 19 and afraid once he's 21 gun purchases may not be legal. The Phoenix .25 shoots great. It has almost no recoil, and you can empty the mag (9 shots) in about 5 seconds and still keep all the holes inside the vital zone on the BG target. I can hardly get a double tap to do that with the C9.

·
Registered
166 Posts
how do you like the marlin .22 I want either a marlin or a 10/22 can't make up my mind which

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Marlin's a great gun. Had it for years. Not a problem, and much cheaper than the Ruger 10/22.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Agree Marlin is the better rifle unless you want to play Barbie dress up with a Ruger.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Sorry just my take on the thousand dollar 10/22s out there. I mean if you want to spend that much on a rifle fine but to go to all that trouble and expense and not even bed the barrel, which benefits the 10/22 greatly, is just playing dress up IMO. Cause it sure as hell doesn't make the rifle or the rifleman shoot any straighter.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts