Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a chance to buy a Nagant 1895 pistol for $100 cash locally. I've seen the prices on the internet and such, sounds like a decent enough deal. What do you guys think?

·
Banned
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've seen them for around $80 on the internet but by the time I pay shipping and my ffl (no C&R yet) I'd be around $100. I'm trying to justify it.....just need some pushing one way or the other. Haven't looked in the gun shops around here.

·
Banned
2,493 Posts

·
Long Arm of the Law
631 Posts
At the local FLEECE MARKET yesterday there was one for the mere sum of $190. I started to say somehting but decided it would be a waste of time so I just walked away. It was still on her table much later in the afternoon, but that is no suprise.

·
Banned
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i got mine at SOG for $69.99 +$14.00 shipping. mint cond.
Well if my C&R app would ever show up I'd jump on that deal......kind of waiting to save on the ffl transfer fees. That's why I was excited to find one locally. Have you had a chance to shoot yours much Vanguard? Just wandering how you like it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I own two, and they are great shooters, the Wife loves it...the only two downsides is that ammo can be expensive (well, not anymore since EVERYTHING is expensive) and they take a while to reload. Other than that, I highly recommend it; if you can find a local one in the $100 area, it is a good deal, I can buy one for $70-80 but you still have to tack on expedited shipping, which usually puts it pretty close to $100 anyways.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.