NC Members: GUN SHOW FEB 9-10 Greensboro Coliseum

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by patriot2980, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Just so you guys know, we've got the Gun Show in Greensboro on Feb 9-10 at the Greensboro Coliseum. That's one of the best shows around.
    Don't miss it.

2. Here's another reminder:
    The Greensboro Gun Show is this weekend Feb. 9-10

Greensboro Gun Show
    at the Greensboro Coliseum Special Events Center

Saturday, Feb. 9, 2008 at 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
    Sunday, Feb. 10, 2008 at 9:00 am - 4:00 pm

Ticket Prices: Adults $8.00, Children (6-12) $2.00, Children Under 6 - Free

Any other North Carolina members planning on being there Saturday morning?

3. I think I'll pick up another Mosin tomorrow. Most likely an M91/30 this time since I already have an M44. I've actually got some decent spending money this time around so I'm really looking forward to it.

4. I haven't been around to post but i'm going saturday(today). Should be there at 10ish. If you see a big tall guy wearing a bitorrent T-shirt give me a yell.

5. Went to the show today. It was fun. Bought some primers and ammo but that was about it. Saw lots of sweet stuff from mosin snipers to H&k G36's and Mp5's. Overall excellent show but paying 7 bucks to park sucked and damn was it crowded.

6. Dang LB,
    I bet i walked right past you and didnt even know it. We were there around 10 as well. I was wearing a Lynyrd Skynyrd hooded sweater and toting my AK along with an arm load of crap.
    And my God, it WAS freakin' crowded. The nice lady at the David's Collectables table said this was the best show sales-wise they've had in a few months.
    Some of the stuff at the show was overpriced (as is the usual case) and several good deals were had.
    I picked up another M44 Mosin from David's Collectables, my AK parts kit for my build from DPH Arms, and a new Leapers red-dot/green dot scope.
    And yes, I know I'm going to get the Gunny for not posting pics of the Mosin but I haven't had a chance to take pics.....they're coming.

7. How much was your mosin? I didn't get to look much at their table but I did go through the stuff at the table across from them, classic arms I think it was. Did you see the guy with all the Class III stuff(mostly HK and stoner). He had some nice stuff.

My roommate and I got our 7.62x39 from that guy just inside the main room to the right as you went in the doors. By the time we finished our round of that room he was sold out.

Do you use aim at all? I would like to talk to you about AK builds. Lbreeves2 is my aim sn.

8. I got my Mosin for $89.99 and a sling, after everything it was $106.00
    Well worth it considering the finish on her. Absolutely beautiful.
    I've got to get some bulk ammo of 7.62x54R, Ive gonly got a few boxes of it here at home for my first Mosin. AIM Surplus usually has a good price on it.
    I do use aim as well. I'll put you in my contacts.