Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
19,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got upwards of 10" last night with another 6-8" predicted by the end of today. some places in ND got upwards of 16" last night with 8-10" more for today. So much for my trip west today and tomorrow.

SW

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I totally mis-read that. I was thinking someone had a Negligent Discharge due to the weather lol. Wasn't too sure what an SD was. Lol. :yay!:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Here in ID we were supposed to get snow last night and we got nothing! I am hoping this trend continues so i can get out and enjoy some shooting!

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Things are finally starting to look up in Maine. We got about 16" on Sunday night/Monday morning and we've got a winter mix kind of storm coming Friday, but the sun is out a lot longer and the daily highs are all in the 35 - 40 degree range.

Spring is definitely coming. Finally.

I can't wait to wash the top layer of salt off my truck and clean up the floor mats. It would be nice to get it looking like this again, instead of covered in three layers of salt and mud.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Thats just not fair!

I am hoping to keep this good weather up so i can go do some varmint hunting this weekend

·
Premium Member
367 Posts

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
Fair weather and blue skies here in eastern washington. Loving the 50-60 degree days.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Hell, for the last 3 days it's been 80+ here in New Mexico... What a damn drag, I actually LIKE cold weather.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Mid 80's here in Phoenix, Perfect weather for shoot'n if I do say so myself :D :D :D

·
Registered
317 Posts
We got upwards of 10" last night with another 6-8" predicted by the end of today. some places in ND got upwards of 16" last night with 8-10" more for today. So much for my trip west today and tomorrow.

SW
We were in the 10-14" range here in Jamestown. It was most certainly 100% miserable! I got up to start my car at 7:25 and brushed the snow off of it just to get in it, when I left for work at 7:35, I had to brush off snow again and re-shovel the steps, and once again after class.

It's getting old. Global warming welcomed here in North Dakota. Times like these I miss home sweet home Idaho!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Idaho isnt much better right now...we got about an inch today but the wind has been blowing like it only can in southeast idaho....trees are falling over!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Ahem... you guys are gonna hate me for this one:

Temperature today in Phoenix, AZ: Low, 55. High: 77. About noon it was 80. :angel: :devilsidesmile: :angel:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts