Need help for molds

Discussion in 'General Hi-Point Discussion' started by Floridacamorebel, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Floridacamorebel

Floridacamorebel Member

Are there any members that live in the Texas area, that live near or frequent the Bravo Concealment Holster area? If so anyone have a .45jhp that they could take in for a mold to be made. This means they can put the holster into production for us. If you have a Hipoint pistol please stop by.
    (956) 783-7682
    1012 N Alamo Rd
    Alamo, TX 78516
    Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2015
  2. sarahsmom

sarahsmom Supporting Member

City might be helpful!

3. Floridacamorebel

Floridacamorebel Member

in the address it says Alamo, Texas

4. sarahsmom

sarahsmom Supporting Member

That's funny! I had just posted a comment about the Alamo on another thread - then went on to this thread!

5. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Do they at least get a free holster for their troubles?

[​IMG]

6. Floridacamorebel

Floridacamorebel Member

Now thats a good one, seeing that I've been to the middle east before I'm cracking up. I will talk to Bravo Concealment and let you know if thats possible which id imagine it is because they would have to pay either way to get a blue gun or Hipoint to make the mold.

7. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

I'm not trying to be an @ss but I am cheap.
    So yeah a free Hoksters in exchange for using the gun a couple of days would seem a fair deal to me lol
    Unfortunately I don't live even close to you guys.

8. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

If you were close to me I could help, but dang you are at the other end of the state.

9. Floridacamorebel

Floridacamorebel Member

I know and it does seem fair to me as well. I actually don't work for them. I have something in the works with them and I live in Florida so I have no way to get them a mold.

10. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

526 miles from my house to their place. A bit far for a day trip.

11. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Not the way I drive...

12. Floridacamorebel

Floridacamorebel Member

Right lol! after all we are talking about Bravo Concealment. I'm sure if someone is willing to do this, and I arrange it you will have a free holster for your troubles.
    Im currently talking with Phalanx Defense Systems because they live in Gainsville,Fl which is about 45 minuets from me. Ill have to drive there and bring my gun for them to mold, which means Phalanx for .45 owners everywhere. :)

13. GulfCoastGuy

GulfCoastGuy Member

How far are you from Holiday, FL (Tampa area)? Highnoon is there. I just ordered a holster from them for my S&W 457.

14. OldOutlaw

OldOutlaw Supporting Member

Mold???? Well, we use Bleach for it. :rolleyes:

15. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

Are you wanting a Kydex holster for the JHP? Alien Gear already makes one, I have had one for over 2 years. ;)

16. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    JCP 40 is the exact same gun, externally, FCR.
    That also broadens your chances :D