Need help identifying part

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by badshot, Sep 18, 2014.

1. badshot

badshot Member

I just picked up my first Hi-Point carbine (995TS) and installed a few accessories. After reassembling the firearm, I am embarrassed to say that I found an "extra" piece (see photo below). I am not sure where it goes and could not find it in the manual exploded view drawing. Can anyone tell me where it goes?

Attached Files:

2. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Under the rear sight mounting bracket at the rear of the shroud. Used to anchor the rear of the shroud to the stock.

3. rbarna94

rbarna94 Member

Lol same thing happened to me

4. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

I should get a sticky for this.....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. rickm

rickm Member

Rachgier I looked for that earlier and couldnt find it was going to post it, and YES it should be a sticky.

6. badshot

badshot Member

Man, you guys are awesome! That you for the quick replies and Rachgier the photos were very helpful. Much appreciated.

7. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

I have never put it back on after taking it off?

NICE looking Carbine Badshot!

8. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Well...I'm a dumb ass. I'm a friggin archive monkey mod, I can make my own stickies....

9. Thanks in advance Rachgier.. Haven't had my 995ts long enough to break it down that far yet. I'm sure I woulda been having extra parts too without these pics. Like you coffee avatar too..lol :D

10. badshot

badshot Member

Just got done putting it back together after painting with Krylon Fusion. Thanks again!

Attached Files:

11. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

That looks an awful lot like my 4595ts. Khaki krylon?

Attached Files:

12. badshot

badshot Member

Nice looking carbine, Dogwood! Yes, I used Krypton Khaki too. Did you mask your grip when painting or is that a rubber cover?