NEED HELP PLEASE READ!

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by ZX11, Mar 20, 2008.

1. These people need are HELP!

Trade Count: (3)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

OT. Gun Ban Poll, Cook County Illinois. We may need the favor returned later!
    « on: March 18, 2008, 03:09:53 PM »
    Make the call!

CALL IN TO BLOCK COOK COUNTY GUN BAN!

The Illinois State Rifle Association (ISRA) has sent out an alert regarding a telephone poll in Cook County where callers can vote for or against gun-control ordinances; it's important to note that you do not need to be a resident of Cook County to vote. According to ISRA, the Cook County Board is attempting to justify passage of gun-control ordinances designed to close all gun shops and ban and confiscate most guns owned by citizens of the county. ISRA says here's what callers should do: Call 1-312 -603-6400 and select Option 1 when prompted. At the next prompt, select Option 1 again. Then, when prompted to vote on the gun-control ordinance, press 2. It's important to let all your gun-owning friends know about this and have them vote too; also, post this alert to your Internet sites and blogs.

This Alert courtesy of the National Shooting Sports Foundation, 11 Mile Hill Road, Newtown, CT 06470, www.nssf.org
    Report to moderator Logged
    Busta

NEF: Huntsman .50 cal SS, Sidekick .50 cal SS
    Knight: Knight MK-85 .50 cal, Knight TK-2000 12 ga, 3x Knight Disc Ext Fluted MHC .50 cal SS
    White: G-Series Whitetail .504 cal SS, White White Thunder 12 ga, White M-98 Elite Hunter .451 cal SS
    Thompson Center: New Englander, .54 cal

NRA Member, RMEF Member, NWTF Member, NAHC Member, NAMHA Member, MUCC Member, Michigan Bow Hunters Member

2. Called on all 3 Lines of mine!! Good luck fighting off the liberal bastards.

3. Hope my new sig. will get you some more votes!! Maybe we can get other people to ban together and help you get a win. We are all in this together and a won battles help win wars!!!!

4. Thanks Guy!! It's hard to think, They can even put something like that to a vote.

5. If people choose to not use you right, good for you. But don't tell me I can't use mine. Worthless liberals!! Why is it the librals are against confrintation unless it is to destroy the foundation of the country. If another country came along and tried to take our rights away, we would blow them off the map. Yet liberals try to take our rights away everyday. Lesson be: Liberals are terrorists. If you are a liberal then be liberal in your life not mine.

6. Maybe this will cure "Crook County" of it's evil ways. I don't think much will happen until the court decision in Washington DC.

7. freedom

freedom Member

The only way to change Ill law is to first get all the dirty political TRASH out of office over there.

Once the trash has been taken out. They can elect new right minded people.