Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK,
After the huge let down of not winning Krippps M-38 raffle (LOL) I am on a mission to locate one. I have tried my usual stops, SOG , AIM, Classic Arms, Samco, C.A.I., J&G
and none to be had, Any suggestions greatly appreciated

Jet

Oh ya, I have looked at gunbroker as well

·
Registered
428 Posts
Here, just because I'm a miserable pr**k, I'll rub it in.... :devilsidesmile:

42 Izzy M38 with correct Lammie stock.

Bought this at Big 5 two years ago for a whopping $79...

·
Banned
2,485 Posts
wanna talk about rubbing it in, I have 3 in the house right now prepped and ready to go to the range and 2 have original correct hardwood stocks...oh yeah and I also have a case of 20 of them still packed in cosmoline

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here, just because I'm a miserable pr**k, I'll rub it in.... :devilsidesmile:

42 Izzy M38 with correct Lammie stock.

Bought this at Big 5 two years ago for a whopping $79...

wanna talk about rubbing it in, I have 3 in the house right now prepped and ready to go to the range and 2 have original correct hardwood stocks...oh yeah and I also have a case of 20 of them still packed in cosmoline
Thanks Guys for rubbing it in you all sure know how to make a guy feel inadequate LOL
but seriously still looking for suggestions on where to find one

·
Registered
428 Posts
SOG did have them in the Feb mailer, but I'm not seeing them on the website.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ya I didn't see any as well, ,
What do you think of the new SOG website? I'm not a big fan as of now, I think once they have the ALL the pics posted and info loaded it will be pretty good

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
That's what I like about you Krippp

Nothing :)

·
Banned
2,485 Posts
That's what I like about you Krippp

Nothing :)
I can respect that opinion...........sorry for the hijack

·
Registered
544 Posts
20 PACKED IN COSMO?! You really have over $2,000 in Mosin Nagants?

-amazing-
*gasp*

Anywhoo. Yeah, I bought an M38 for around $80 back in the day, its matching and sooo shiney. So shiney that I dont keep it in the safe so it wont bump against the other guns. Infact, I've never shot it. Its that pretty.

·
Registered
191 Posts
My friend, some would consider that reply as flat out evil! That is not rubbing it in, that is truly a case of serious ball breaking! I'd love to have a M-38 as well! But, if when your wife's friend gives you that Garand you pay it forward to a deserving needy MilSurp lover, I will forgive you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts