Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, just need any cal. ammo to fix my ammo collection that I had hanging on my wall. I just need ONE of any cal. It can be a live ammo. It can be a dud. It can be a shot with a bullet put in it. This ammo will not be shot. Its just for looks. Please help me out. Thank you guys and gals so much. PLEASE pm me for anything.

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
"I guess no body likes me."

Naw, we like you. Yes, post a pic of what you've got. Also a list of what you've got so far & we can rummage around to fill in the gaps.

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will donate to you if you post a picture of your current collection, I like looking at people's idea's!
Hey there, My wall of ammo was stolen. I don't have any pictures of it. I had it for over 15 years(still was not done) and I never took ONE picture of it. :cantlook:
Police thinks this is drug related.

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
danny, everything...bbs, blackpowder bullets, cartrigde bullets, shot gun ammo. Anything but Arrows.

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
what makes it hard is that you can't legally ship ammo via usps. so someone has to take 1 round to ups hub (most ups stores) won't ship ammo. tag it with orm-d small arms cartridges and ship it ground.

might have better luck at your local gun show.

·
Banned
3,707 Posts
I agree getting it all shipped might be hard, I have an idea would work pretty well if you have a number of gun ranges in the area, get some small metal boxes you can lock, make a little hole to drop rounds in..tell the ranges your project ask it you can leave them on the firing line with a small poster explaining what you want and a list of all calibers, ask people to contribute a round and cross that caliber off if they do. That won't get you exotics but it will be a good start?

·
Banned
3,707 Posts
Lots of companies sell live ammunition online, it can't be that expensive/difficult to ship surely?
Probably not difficult, but since you can't use usps, you have a 1 lb minimum ups package to ship one round, that is expensive, plus you have to get it to a ups shipping center. Companies that sell it get reimbursed by the customer for shipping and they have an in house pick up. According to the rates the cheapest I can ship 1 lb , which would be in the same zone, is $6.67 thats expensive to me and it goes up to 7.99 the further the zone is away, so even though I like the project I can't help.

·
Banned
3,707 Posts
Not ammo you can't.

·
Registered
187 Posts
At my local public gun range there are always lots of different calibers, usually just about every one I can think of. Even shotgun shells of about every kind even though they arent allowed.

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Trinot1911, got any ammo you can spare? :thinking:

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
mauser98, some of my ammo are just like that. :yes:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Hey SamS.. If you already have then nevermind but I can get ya .303 British, 8mm German 1938, and 7.62x54 Bulgarian.
Probably several pistol rds as well..Let me know sir. (all live, no dummies)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts