Neiner neiner neiner! I have something you don't have!

Discussion in 'General Hi-Point Discussion' started by jrmorgan123, Oct 17, 2014.

1. So in my "Another way to reach 'Mom'" thread, I mentioned they sent me a magazine loader. I received at least one response that said "pics or it doesn't exist." Here's the pics. I asked about how people could order them, because I figured you folks would want one. The reply I got today was:

John,

The mag loader is something that is in development. We have some that we are giving away when we have customer service tasks. So as of now it is not something that can be purchased. When it changes we will announce it.

So neiner neiner neiner! I have something you don't have!'

Seriously, I tried guys. If I hear it becomes available, I'll let you know.

Attached Files:

2. What does this do? protect your girly thumbs from feed lips?

3. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

It's definitely worth everything you paid for it. ;)

I personally use Uplula magazine loaders for every caliber I have... except for the belt fed that is. :p

4. Liberty

Liberty Shhh! Lifetime Supporter

Dang it - I'm always the one who calls pics or it didn't happen. Well NOW I'm going to call photoshopped unless we see another one. =P

5. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY

YEAH!!! See how blurry the first one is? Photo-Choppers do that a lot to obscure the "evidence" :p

See the splicing line on the thumb in the second one? Or is that where it digs in to his thumb because of his death grip??? ;)

6. undeRGRound

INDY
    I have a maglula and/or uplula, and they were too wide for my Beretta 96 mags that fit my KelTec Sub2000... So I bought the dedicated Beretta Branded mag loader. Not for "Girly Thumbs" but because those big 20+ rounds mags that work on "off-brand" carbines and pistols have stout springs, and they load really FAST with the proper mag loaders :D

7. Well, I wouldn't want to break a nail!

I think part of their goal was cut down on some misfeeds by making it easier to load the magazines more consistently.

8. Nah, the blur's from my slight essential tremor (hey, I gotta get full auto somehow!).

9. undeRGRound

INDY
    You coulda said Parkinson's or even the DT's and I'm still not going to feel bad for that comment :D

JK about the photochop, just riffing off of "Liberty" actually, trying to get him going! :D
    He will get PO'ed, go eat at Toxic Hell or AppleBee's and tell off a waitress or manager :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

10. undeRGRound

INDY
    "Legal" Full Auto, at that!
    lmao!

Attached Files:

11. Way to rub it in Mr. NFA.
    that's what we should name you. You have more NFA items than anyone else I know of on here.

Downside to NFA. You can't claim you lost them in a boating accident.

12. Don't want you to feel bad. Heck, I made a joke about it.

13. undeRGRound

INDY
    Yeah, and I caught it, too! :D
    ↓↓↓See???↓↓↓

14. Liberty

Liberty Shhh! Lifetime Supporter

You're going to fit in well here. =)

15. sdbrit68

sdbrit68 Supporting Member

pfffffttt I bought the up lula

16. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

So you need a mag loader for 8 rounds.......
    Curious minds want to know..........maybe HP is working on a HICAP MAG!!!!! ;)

17. Something like that :D

18. sdbrit68

sdbrit68 Supporting Member

wouldn't matter out here, eventually we will only have 1 round mags

19. colthrash

colthrash Member

you could always come to Nevada...

20. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

Could be. The last rounds into the ProMags can be tough.