New 22

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by greg_r, Oct 19, 2014.

1. greg_r

greg_r Lifetime Supporter

Finally got the Sig out of layaway. This is what the Phoenix Arms morphed into. Dosent like Winchester but does well with Remington.

Attached Files:

2. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

I have the mosquito it shoots anything thank fully. They are nice guns.

3. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    dangit

I had a chance to get a similar Sig (1911/22) AND a Sig 1911, all for $995 at the local Rural King. Then they had a Rock Island 1911 for $349 TWICE and I did not snag one...

Got the urge for a 1911, REAL BAD!

4. greg_r

greg_r Lifetime Supporter

Got a RIA for just a few dollars more than you quoted, less than $400. Like it. They do it again you should jump on it.

This Sig is the very smooth operating. Feels like the slide is on ball bearings. I understand they will have the 9mm conversion for this in a few months.

5. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    I'm looking at an RIA in the "under $700" range.
    It's a 2011 meaning updated 1911, double stack 45 ACP. Also available in 9mm ;)
    45 holds 13+1, while the 9mm holds 17+1 :D

6. I have a Sig 226 MK 25 with the Sig .22 conversion it was real fussy about what it fired but after about 500 rounds it will fire almost anything
    it doesn't like grease just a good gun oil

7. Good that it likes Remington. I see that more than Winchester and at a better price. at least in my area.

My phoenix loves the Remington too. it's a happy blessed day when a semi-auto likes to eat the cheapest ammo.

8. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

I have yet to find any ammo that will not work in my MK II Ruger. Even the subsonic stuff works.