New 4595

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by moona11, Oct 17, 2014.

1. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

I just picked up my wife a new 4595 plain jane for $290.00. Now she wants me to paint it silver copper and bronze in a camo pattern:confused:

2. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

Now see what you went & started!!!

3. Bing camo? What's next, shoes and handbags to match? Hmm maybe a new market for someone.

4. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Well you better grab some rattle cans and git to spraying.

5. moona11

I know right. I went to Walmart to look for the paint. Couldn't find krylon in those colors. Maybe online. All I found was paint for indoors that matched them. Wife is not happy about it. Really need to find a good paint that will work. Ideas anyone. She wants a tiger stripe pattern.

6. MachoMelvin

You my friend are about to attempt a feat that surely will NOT turnout to your advantage!

If I were you & (I know your not), I would take the gun & your wife to a local that Cerakotes guns professionally. Let her pick out the colors she wants & pay to have it done. Because as sure as your reading this, you will not match the vision your wife has in her head. At least if the PRO messes it up, it will always be his fault!!!

7. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Lot of cash to drop on a $40 stock. Rattle cans. She no likey? Do it again.

8. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

That is totally cool that you got your wife the 4595ts! My wife shoots the Xdm .45, she loves it. She doesn't really care for the rifles too much. Except the .22's and the AR of course.

9. RobbK

RobbK Member

Do not forget the skull stickers!!

10. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

+1 that..... No mod is complete without em!

11. moona11

She loves skulls

12. moona11

Wife and I went to the range and shoot our 4595s. Need the cheek pad for her. I warned her of the slap and she was ready for it. Shoot it pretty good. She shoot mine with the scope and cheek pad and wants the same. :) . Now its time to reload 45s and 45 colts. Getting low on both.

13. moona11

She picked out her colors Copper Silver and Gold hammered. So tomorrow I will be a busy little boy. :rolleyes:
    Mel want to come over and have a beer while I make a Hi Point go Bling. Bull I need you to Paint the skull she would love it. I tired to get her to go pink camo ( she hates pink) she kicked my knee out and pressure pointed me until i said I would never say stupid S*** again. Gotta Love a 125 pound little bad a** :D

14. MachoMelvin

Sorry, I'm a alcoholic & haven't had a drink since June 18, 1988.

Now ALL the $$$ I USED to spend on drugs, alcohol & cigarettes I spend on GOD, gunz, ammo & Grandkidz!

I think I'm a MUCH better man now???

15. moona11

A root beer for you then. Good for you Mel.

16. moona11

I ended up taking the rear sight off my 4595 and put the scope on. But I still like the opposition to use iron sights up close:) so I put on a pair of 45° angle M4 sights. Works good up close.

17. moona11

Started the painting process. Coat of Primer check after a good decreasing. wife picked out the pattern so now I will be cutting out the shapes and Bull she picked out a skull :cool:

18. I for one want to see how this turns out. Designer Hi Points... sounds like an idea!

19. moona11

I hope it turns out good. I do not want the wife to kick my butt:D

20. moona11

Primer than on goes the silver