Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy.

So I paid too much for a new 995T and have now joined the Hi point carbine ranks. I felt kinda dirty and the cute cashier at my gun shop gave me a "what are you thinking" look, but as soon as I tried the new stock it was a done deal. A few boxes of Fed American Eagle later and I can live with giving $360 I guess.

Picked up a few Promag 15 rounders that don't fit, before reading the buzz here. Has there ever been an official response from Hi-point as to why they can't produce a magazine of a reasonable capacity? It seems like a sin against the shooting community.

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
:welcome: from IL. I am a carbine owner myself. As for mags, they produce whatever capacity will reliably function and 10rds is it.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
:welcome: Yep, just what anon626 stated. So far only 10rd mags are the best...for now.

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Welcome! The TS is a very fun gun, enjoy! I love mine and get it out every chance I get. Along with the c-9 & the jcp .40, can't get enough!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:welcome: from IL. I am a carbine owner myself. As for mags, they produce whatever capacity will reliably function and 10rds is it.
So HP has done higher capacity magazines that didn't work out?

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Guess reasonable capacity would be different for everyone? Be hard to build a mag that everyone thought of as having a reasonable capacity. After shooting revolvers for years, well ... 10 rounds seems quite reasonable to me?

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
reasonable??? 200rnds to much..it seems reasonable for the zombies to me...lol...BTW :welcome:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts