Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Curmudgeon First Class
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked him up on Thursday. Got it Desert ACU. I immediately got a RGD for it along with extra mags, a flash suppressor, mag clips, and forward hand grip. I'm taking it to the range on Monday to sight it in. My other piece is a SCCY CPX-2 9mm. I think it's pretty cool they both use the same round. :)

·
Premium Member
35,662 Posts
I can’t do it, but there’s something to be said for standardizing on fewer cartridges.

Welcome to the group.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
21,140 Posts
The CPX2 is a punishing torquey little shit. They are very accurate for their size. They feed everything when they aren't back in Daytona Beach in the repair shop. I love mine! :D

·
Curmudgeon First Class
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The CPX2 is a punishing torquey little shit. They are very accurate for their size. They feed everything when they aren't back in Daytona Beach in the repair shop. I love mine! :D
I've never had a single problem with mine. Had it about 5 years.

·
No longer broke...
21,623 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
.45 JHP owner from Florida.

Reactions: Fweezal

·
Premium Member
21,140 Posts
I took it to the range and the trigger was taking a dump. Sent it back. Next time it was the frame pins started walking, and the pin came out of the extractor. It was flapping in the breeze.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Welcome aboard! You will love it! Stock up on ammo when ya can!
I currently use only 3 cartridges, 9mm, 22 and 12 gauge.
Makes it easier!

·
Curmudgeon First Class
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome aboard! You will love it! Stock up on ammo when ya can!
I currently use only 3 cartridges, 9mm, 22 and 12 gauge.
Makes it easier!
Am in the process now. I have to sell a few things to get more $$$ to buy ammo, though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts