Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buddy just picked one up , unfired and is thinking about trying to parlay it up to a glock 43 w extras. Whats a realistic price with a single factory 10 rd mag? Im thinkin 400ish. I havent even looked. I know i got 350 outta my orig 995 monkeystick 6 mos back with an extra redball 20 rd mag. tia

Registered
Buddy just picked one up , unfired and is thinking about trying to parlay it up to a glock 43 w extras. Whats a realistic price with a single factory 10 rd mag? Im thinkin 400ish. I havent even looked. I know i got 350 outta my orig 995 monkeystick 6 mos back with an extra redball 20 rd mag. tia
Hi Bill,

Guns2Ammo is selling same? new? for $269.99.

I am not sure that any 995TS can be authenticated as unfired since it is my understanding, and I could be incorrect, that each one is test fired with a Blazer Brass 9 mm 115 gr FMJ cartridge before shipping from the factory.

Your buddy's presumably already has notation of ownership and therefore is previously owned and not "new". Buying one direct from the factory through a Federally licensed outlet makes it "new" until the federal paperwork is completed.

So, I don't think that $400 ish is going to be an easy sell for a previously owned 995TS when a new one can be had for $269.99.

馃崁
Best of Luck
Celtic

No Longer Here
Local market volatility will dictate that more than anything. $400 seems a bit much, and I'm pretty sure you bumped in to a sucker if you sold your $100 - $150 monkey stock carbine for $350.

Listing it as "newsed" in the original box with all the factory accessories might get you $300 - $325 at best, unless you find another sucker.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Local market volatility will dictate that more than anything. $400 seems a bit much, and I'm pretty sure you bumped in to a sucker if you sold your $100 - $150 monkey stock carbine for $350.

Listing it as "newsed" in the original box with all the factory accessories might get you $300 - $325 at best, unless you find another sucker.
Thats funny because he is a member here. He really liked the monkey stick as do i. Only reason i sold it was it i thought the 9mm mags seemed cheesey compared to the 40 ans 45 mags , which makes sense. My buddy said he gave $260 for it , so ole boy he bought it from must have done some research. I gave $190 for the one i had bought.

No Longer Here
That Trevor guy was a fly-by-nighter if it was him. He joined, messaged you, and that's been it for public activity.

Personally, I hope your buddy gets top dollar for it. I seriously considered a STUPID high offer on my AK, but just couldn't let it go because I like the thing.

Registered
Anything but GLOCKS
You might get it. I've seen new ones flying off the shelves here for 400 new. Prices are dropping quick though, still not enough for me to get another one though. When I can get a used AR-15 for $50 more, I know which one I can get out of faster and not lose money.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts