Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And i have already sold two more to my friend and his wife, Hope the shop can get 'em. they have one blk one left ,but my bud wants a camo. How hard are they to find? --RR--

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Honestly, that depends on what part of the country you're in. In most big cities, you can't find Hi-Points anywhere, in residential areas or small towns, you should be able to find them. My local gun shop has 2 995's, a couple of 4095's and just about every one of the pistols in stock. The camo ones may be harder to find as I don't think HP produces as many of those as they do the black ones.

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea so i've heard, my buddy took his wife out she got the last one in the shop ,he wants a camo and I showed mine to my bone cruncher Doc today and he wants one now also.Dang I started a club around here if the shop can get 'em. according to my Bud the shop said they are scarce. I figured as much.He said HiPoint has listed dealers that seem to get more invertory .He might be looking to ship one in if our boy can't loosen some up some where--RR--

1 - 3 of 3 Posts