Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, i have been lurking here for a while & just joined up. I have a 9mm carbine with ATI stock, laser, & collapsible foregrip. Scope mount on the way from Gun Garage (thanks to a post i saw here for it). I also own a Taurus Mill Pro 40cal, a Walther P22 in OD Green, and a Marlin model 60 in stainless. ^-^

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Welcome TexasRon, mind posting some pics of your children in our "Gun Gallery"? :)

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Hi, my name is Broomhead and I am a Hi-Point addict.
Everyone said:
Hello Broomhead.
Welcome to our support group.
There are five steps in our program.
Step 1: Buy ammo and send it down range.
Step 2: Buy more Hi-Points.
Step 3: Laugh at all the Gun Snobs for paying way too much, then out shoot them at the range.
Step 4: Happily spread your addiction to others whenever possible.
Step 5:Repeat steps 1 through 4 endlessly.
Unfortunately, these are not steps to recovery.
There is no recovery.
:devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile:

My assistant, Leland, will be by to dole out the meds. :sleezy:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Welcome to HPLand!!! We need pics!! Let me know how and what kind of foregrip U used, Por favor. Thats my next mod :welcome:

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Welcome Ron.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nptwnHP:

I got a 6 position foregrip with storage in the handle. It works well for mounting the button for the laser sight as the position adjustment button on the grip keeps it off of the stock & on the grip instead. I'll post pics of my family asap.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome to the site, Ron. I'm sorta new to the site also and own a 995 with AtI stock and a 4095 with a red dot scope. I enjoy the heck out of shooting them. roger in Mi.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey new 9mm carbine onwer, I just found the site. Have a 40carbine, love it. Want to buy a 9 and put the ATI stock on it. Was it easy and do yo like it.

·
Si vis pacem para bellum
548 Posts
I just bought a 995 and installed the ATI stock. Pretty easy except for one bolt that didn't like up, used a drill and reamed and aligned it. I love the look and feel, now if the snow will stop I'll go out and devirginize it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts