New Addition c9 comp

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Pistols' started by Super_Virgil, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Well i went to the gun show for a new C9, and instead i found a used and abused c9 comp. It had 2 10 rounders and 1 8 rounder with holster, and mag pouch for 150. The downside was the left grip was cracked and busted when i got home. also the mags hang up in the mag well. But what do I care. IT was going to go back to the factory anyways for an overhaul anyways. Shes all boxed up, or else i would put up pics, but as soon as she is back ill put em up

2. Ari

Ari Guest

Congrats on the find

3. nice, c9 comp is hard to find.

4. Ok The C9 Comp arrived at he factory via UPS. Does anyone know what turnaround times are these days?

5. Eh, maybe five business days til they ship it back. Could be shorter, could be longer. Depends on what they find. Usually add in 3-5 business days for the shipment back to you.

6. trad-hunter

trad-hunter Guest

Does it have to be shipped to a FFL holder?

7. No they ship it back directly to me since it is not being transfered, only repaired and returned.

8. Got the comp back monday. i couldnt believe it 1 week , including shipping both ways. They replaced the ejector key, firing pin rear sight, grips, and all springs. They gave me a extra mag as well. I am going to break her in on firday. I would post pictures, but my computer is crashing so no pics. Sorry Gunny.