Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i went to the gun show for a new C9, and instead i found a used and abused c9 comp. It had 2 10 rounders and 1 8 rounder with holster, and mag pouch for 150. The downside was the left grip was cracked and busted when i got home. also the mags hang up in the mag well. But what do I care. IT was going to go back to the factory anyways for an overhaul anyways. Shes all boxed up, or else i would put up pics, but as soon as she is back ill put em up

·
Premium Member
635 Posts
nice, c9 comp is hard to find.

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok The C9 Comp arrived at he factory via UPS. Does anyone know what turnaround times are these days?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Eh, maybe five business days til they ship it back. Could be shorter, could be longer. Depends on what they find. Usually add in 3-5 business days for the shipment back to you.

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No they ship it back directly to me since it is not being transfered, only repaired and returned.

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Got the comp back monday. i couldnt believe it 1 week , including shipping both ways. They replaced the ejector key, firing pin rear sight, grips, and all springs. They gave me a extra mag as well. I am going to break her in on firday. I would post pictures, but my computer is crashing so no pics. Sorry Gunny.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts