Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was a member on the old forum and have found my way back. The only Hi-Point I currently own is my beloved 995, but in the past I have owned the .380 and .45 pistols. All of my Hi-Points have been flawless and the carbine is closing in on 2000 rounds. I am saving my pennies for the 4595 and I'm going insane waiting for it.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Welcome back to the forum. We're all waiting in line for the 45 carbine, sorry to say the line starts right behind me. :D

·
Premium Member
2,290 Posts
:welcome:
we can all patiently wait for that 4595 together, and incessantly HINT to any Hi-Point staffers that might browse past (nudge:nudge:wink:wink)

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
:welcome:

Lots to see, do and learn around here and plenty of folks to answer all your hipoint questions. Enjoy :rolleyes2: :thinking: :yes:

But remember

Hipoint the addiction for which there is no cure :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Jet

·
Registered
249 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Bama resident. :welcome:
Cool! I'm also a resident of Jacksonville. Do you shoot at Mossbranch or the public range in Gadsden?
I haven't been to either of those yet.. There's an old quarry in Piedmont that is an informal but fun place to go practice (bring your own targets though), and sometimes my cop buddies let me shoot at the FOP range.

There's also a county range near the Talladega national forest (near Heflin) that I hear is a good place, but I haven't been yet.

I go every couple of weekends, usually on a Saturday or Sunday.. if you'd like to go with us sometime, PM me and we'll meet up. 8)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.