New again, sort of, not really.

Discussion in 'Welcome Aboard' started by keby, Dec 8, 2015.

1. keby

keby Member

So I haven't been around lately. By lately I think, 5 years or so? Any of the old crowd still floating around these parts? For the people I haven't spoken with, I'm in the central Ohio area. C9 and a 995(ATI stock) owner.

2. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Welcome back keby. 5 yrs did you get lost?

3. Visper

Visper AK = Automatic Killer!?! Supporting Member

:welcome: Back!!

Not sure as I haven't been around that long, but there are a bunch of great guys here!!

4. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    I might be one of the older guys here.

A lot of the old guard got mad, picked up their toys and headed over to the Universal Shooting Sports forum.;)

5. keby

keby Member

No, I didn't get lost. Just some normal life changes. Unfortunately with that I've lost the time for shooting, and with that the interest in collecting. Recently however, I've been trying to make the time to get out there and put some more ammo down range. ajole, what happened? I know you were around back when I was still active. I tried creeping on some of the other guys profiles. Why did they all leave at the same time?

6. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

a couple.

Still invited to the carport of calamity. :)

Peace favor your sword (mobile)

7. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    The old owner sold the site, the new owner was a corporate entity, the old guys felt like they had contributed a lot of value and intellectual property that THEY didn't agree to sell, and were upset at it all. So they tried to erase all their info and left.:rolleyes:

8. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

And has since been sold again.

9. keby

keby Member

Well that's all a bummer. lklawson, when was the last time you heard from any of the other Ohio guys from back then? Well anyway, it's good to be back and hopefully I'll start contributing a bit more.

10. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

There are several Buckeyes on here now, I'm sure most of us came after you left?

11. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

I can't think of any off the top of my head. But, like I said, any HPFF member is always invited to come out and visit The Carport of Calamity on Tuesday nights from 6-8. We're still in a set on Tomahawk. :)

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk