New Album From Disturbed Due Out In June

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by patriot2980, Apr 21, 2008.

1. AnArmyofRon

AnArmyofRon Guest

Maybe its a little too early to tell but......seems a little softer than their last one. A lot of hard bands that get airplay soften a little about the third album.

2. Nah, maybe that won't be the case.
    But it has certainly happened in the past with others hasn't?

3. hero_saku39

hero_saku39 Guest

this will be their fourth....theirs has been an interesting evolution. I have high hopes for this one.

4. I LOVED 10 Thousand Fists, I hope this one lives up to the hype.

5. It sounds a little softer, but still sounds good imo

6. 47_MasoN_47

47_MasoN_47 You know who I am Member

Disturbed is awesome, I can't wait for their new album! The new song sounds good to me!

7. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

I am so excited about this album! They have gotten soften since The Sickness, but I think they have evolved very well and I have a feeling this album might be a littler harder than Ten Thousand Fists. Although Ten Thousand Fists was very politically motivated and that is pretty hard...

Either way, I will be at the store the day of launch to buy this, as I have done with all their albums.

8. hero_saku39

hero_saku39 Guest

I AM.....DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS!!!!!!!!

9. They now have the video for "Inside The Fire" posted on their website.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGoi1MSGu64[/ame]

Greta video. A litttle freaky but what do you expect from Disturbed. 8)

10. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

Yea, I watched it the other day and it was a good video. I like the art work of the new album, picks up where the Land of Confusion video left off. The big fat politician blowing up while he crashed to earth, and now he is walking away.

11. I think this might be my favorite song on the new album.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jwVTgLc7lQ[/ame]

12. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

I am not sure which song I like the best. I really enjoy the vocals of "The Night", but the whole album is awesome. I am very pleased with it and now the wait starts all over again for the next album!

See ya in 3-4 years!