New and stupid

Discussion in 'Welcome Aboard' started by abyssinmeoff, Aug 2, 2015.

1. abyssinmeoff

abyssinmeoff Member

I made my first response without checking in here. My fault, and i know it now and I can't take it back now, but it's done. I only recently got into guns(2 years give or take). I have 2 hi-points, a .40 pistol and a 995ts. The 995 is my second favorite gun that I own, to my M&p 15-22, only because of the cost of firing rounds. My firearm knowledge is limited to how to insert a magazine and how to pull a trigger. I hope this suffices and I'm looking forward to learning a lot on the forum.

2. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the forum.
    Lot of knowledge here, don't be afraid to ask.

3. talon

talon the banned wagon

You are halfway to being a pro.
    Learn to aim, and how to make excuses when your aim is off, and you'll be an expert.

4. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Welcome to the group!

5. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

We love new stupid people around here. There is plenty of room on our short bus to nowhere.

6. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Welcome to the forum!...... Cool thing is that anyone who fesses up to being stupid, is far and away less so, than the person dumber than a sack o rocks, who doesn't realize it!...... Nice to have you!

7. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

We also like old and stupid, that covers most of us. Welcome and enjoy. Remember that we are dysfunctional and everything will fall into place.

8. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    One of the new people posted this awhile back:

It has some good tips about using snap caps to practice the fundamentals, as well as some of the things to study. If you go this route, you will have a much safer and more satisfying journey toward proficiency.