New AR-9mm just Released

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by MachoMelvin, Aug 16, 2014.

1. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

• 9T.jpg
      9T.jpg
      File size:
      12.5 KB
      Views:
  2. That's a lot of coin for a pistol chambered rifle. :confused:

3. MachoMelvin

I already have the 9mm's bigger brother the 3T. MSRP is usually a few hundo's over actual selling price.

Attached Files:

4. greg_r

greg_r Lifetime Supporter

Nice, but not a chance I'll ever be able to afford one.

5. MachoMelvin

Keep the faith!

PRAY WITHOUT CEASING!

6. tallbump

tallbump Supporting Member

Am I the only one that thinks it's actually kind of ugly?

7. Hot-Shot

Hot-Shot Member

I'll stick with my 995 it probably shoots as good as the Stag at one quarter the price

8. MachoMelvin

TB aren't you an "AK" guy? ALL AR's look UGLY to you? lol

9. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    You aren't, but there are probably just as many that think it looks sleek and sexy.

I think putting a scope on it would help the look.

10. ArmyScout

ArmyScout Supporting Member

IL
    There are several 9mm semi-auto rifle makers on the market. I like the Kel-Tec, but can't find one..

11. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

Yep. Its ugly. I'll stick with my 995ts. Now That's Sexy!!

Attached Files:

12. MachoMelvin

Don't get me wrong, I like the HP 9mm, I have a few. But I have always wanted a 9mm AR as well! Some of the other brands have had feeding issues.

ALL my HP 9mm's

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
  13. MachoMelvin

Armslist & Gun Broker has them all the time. MSRP is $439, but most are listed in the $500 range?

14. USMC_VET

USMC_VET Supporting Member

I like it !!! , as for the price its about the same as any AR with a 1-7 twist barrel .looks like any other flat top AR i've seen

15. Not my cup of tea. I've shot AR style rifles since Iwas 18 and i think it's ugly.

Personally I would rather go up in caliber with an AR style.

16. MachoMelvin

You are right, in post #3, the top pic is my Stag 3T- AR-15 5.56. They just copied it in 9mm, same everything.

17. I like my Keltec sub2k and HP carbines but will stick with 223 and 308 in my ARs. My biggest issues with it is being $900-$1000 selling price, I can but another AR that is more effective at range. Pistol caliber carbines really are best under 100 yards. That said, I'm also,a collector and purchase some of the most useless and retarded items ever, so I can't knock you for spending it lol. After all I've spent over 10k on 3 Colt Pythons....:confused::p

18. MachoMelvin

I am sure somebody would say we we're ODD for collecting so many Hi Points? I don't know who these people are, but I know they are out there!

19. USMC_VET

USMC_VET Supporting Member

Ever seen the prices on AR's. Chambered in .308 ?? , they start around $1200 and have seen them nearing $7k . That price for that AR chambered 9mm is no that expensive

Today at my LGS I was looking at a S&w m&p 10 .308 AR , that rifle was $1400