New Baby

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Cappy, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Cappy

Cappy Guest

Got me a new Taurus PT111 PRO 9mm, 2 12rd mags with Heine sights today. Debated between it an a S&W MP and a SIG. Probly gonna be kicking myself for not getting at least one of the others. The MP was used like new condition for $425 with 3 mags The SIG was a bit more. The Taurus was the only one with a safety. Plus I was more in the market for a CCW. The others were too big, but oh they'd be nice... that is until the Mrs. found out. :roll:

I'm gonna go to the range tomorrow. Let yous alls know how it does.

2. Ari

Ari Guest

Ok where are the photos? :wink: Congrats

3. The Gunny is about to kick your arse all over the block!!!!

Post some pics already! LOL!

4. elguapo

elguapo Guest

Sounds good!

Have to chime in here, and yes, pics would be good ;)

5. Cappy

Cappy Guest

Aye aye Sir! Will be posting some later today.

6. Cappy

Cappy Guest

Here's a couple of pics. Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Coulda used some better lighting. :( I'll try again later.

7. Ari

Ari Guest

8. Cappy

Cappy Guest

My new baby performed flawlessly. :D Not the least finicky about what I was feeding her. I will need to get used to the trigger pull. Groupings really sucked. Weird that they were better the faster I fired. Still I have better grouping with my HiPoint. That'll change. Got me some snapcaps to practice and get used to her for next time.

9. Cappy, well done! Nice looking piece and good opener at the range!

10. Break it in before you worry about accuracy. That will get you used to the trigger pull as well. Remember to keep the front sight in focus. I have a problem with my Bersa 380 CC thunder because the sights are so small you can barely see them. It's real good inside 20 feet. Shoot and pray after that!!

11. Very nice. Enjoy it!

12. Very Nice!!!!! Let us know how it works out for you!!!

13. Looks sharp. Glad you like it so much, always been a fan.