New border game

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by rchjr, Feb 5, 2008.

1. LOLOLOLOLOL>>>>>>LOLOLOLOLOL<<<<<<< thats just way to much FUN!!! Nice find!

2. So very, very non-PC. I :lol: and :lol:

Thanks

[​IMG]

3. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

Haha! I love it! Same problem here though. I was laughing too hard to play it.

I especially like the sign pointing to the Welfare Office...

4. Jarhead1775

Jarhead1775 Guest

That is so wrong. :wink:

5. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

resist.com is a white supremasist site just for FYI

6. Joe Sixpack

Joe Sixpack Guest

lol

that games pretty offensive but worth a play anyway.

7. This game is in really bad taste. That's all I have to say about that.

8. Yep, pretty bad. Not gona win any friends with that game.

9. warwemust

warwemust Guest

I have seen this. LOL He has some good stuff. I have even listened to his radio show when bored.

10. All I can say about that game is that I can't get to it from this network. I tried to get on it last night and it was blocked. Thanks for NOT telling me it was a White Supremacist website until now. If I get arrested and kicked out of the USAF for promoting racial disparity, I am gonna be pissed!

11. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

Come on primal, you know you want to get that Big Chicken Dinner.

12. warwemust

warwemust Guest

Dude whatever you do don't go on that site on a D.O.G. or work computer. But I have to admit there is some funny sh* there.

13. rrjenn

rrjenn Guest

Tom Metzger is a racist. I subscribe to his newsletter cause you get info from him you wont see anywhere else. Like all news, you have to take it with a grain of salt.

14. I had no background info on the web site. It was one of those things that fundamentaly i knew to be wrong, but had a blast playing it. The perversity of human nature.(smile) sorry if I offended anyone, that was not my intention. Just needed a little humor.