Well I finally got to take my new C-9 out to the range, as well as my 995 & my Browning Buckmark. My results were a mix of happy & sad. Altogether it was a good outing on a very windy day. First I loaded up the C-9 with the 8 rnd Mag. I had all my Mags sitting loaded for over a week so I kept them fully loaded for the first shoot. I fired from 7 yards. The 1st Mag went off flawlessly although my aim was a bit off & the wind kept swishing the target around. I fired off 2 more 10 rnd Mags without a hitch & my aim was getting better. All these were loaded with WWB. My last 10 rnd Mag was loaded with Remington HPâ€™s. I wanted to see how these would work in the C-9 & my 995. But when I went to pull the trigger it had a hard pull & when it finally fired all I heard was a light click. I ejected the round & there was a tiny imprint from the firing pin on the primer. Tried it again & the same thing happened the next 3 times so I stopped & checked everything but didnâ€™t find anything wrong. What I think happened is that I pushed the safety half way up. Not enough to stop me from working the slide but enough to interfere with the trigger pull. I just wish I had noticed this earlier & not till after I had left the range & gotten home. As youâ€™ll see from my targets, I kept all but 2 inside the target rings. The 2 by the lower center target were intentionally shot at that target. A little to the left but in the right area. The Buckmark is a great plinker. I used the cheap Walmart Federal bulk ammo & only had 1 FTFire. I stuck that one back in a Mag & it fired the 2nd time. The trigger on the Buckmark is so light I had trouble not double tapping. I really need to be careful with it if thereâ€™s one in the pipe cuz it donâ€™t take much pull to make this thing go BOOM!! I might have had some better groupings but the wind was playing havoc with the target but I kept most of them in the target rings. Last I set up for the 995. If you read an earlier post of mine it would tell you that my front site was knocked out of alignment & I had to move it into position as best I could. I had it sighted pretty well for 25 yards but I needed to get it zeroed for longer range. I set my targets up at 50 yards. I used a bench rest for most of my shooting. The 1st 2 targets I was shooting high & to the left so I adjusted the rear site & started getting it on target. As you can see in the top target I was getting things lined up. The bottom target I did some freestanding shots as well as a few from the bench rest. Now for the Bad News. My 10 rnd Pro-Mag Magazine had miserable FAILURE!!! It wouldnâ€™t feed worth a Darn! The feed ramp is not angled properly & pushes the rounds up to high. Looks like Iâ€™ll have to take it apart & sand it down to the correct angle before this piece of junk will work properly. I should have known better than to get anything from Pro-Mag! You guys with the 15 rnd Mags may want to take a look at the angle of the ramp. Getting it to the proper angle may solve all these problems youâ€™ve been having without having to adjust the heck out of them. Now that I had it pretty well zeroed in I did a few quick adjust & fires from the bench rest on the top target. I didnâ€™t do to bad considering the wind was picking up. I got most right were they should be. Now my last 5 shots had to count & Oh Baby did they ever!!! Just take a look at the last target & tell me this Sweet Piece of Hi-Point Machinery isnâ€™t a great shooter!! Not too shabby for Ghost Ring sites at 50 yards in high winds if you ask me!!!!