Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Added a 9mm to my collection for $135 yesterday. Bought 500 rounds of UMC hardball, ($11.00) for practice at Wally World for this new pistol and my Beemiller refurbished 995. I plan to use the spray rubber for the grips as I did on my CF 380 and JCP 40, and maybe on my ATI carbine stock after I get it finished and check out the OEM grip slipperiness.

All I need now to complete my collection is the 45 acp and 4095. I also picked up the Crosman $7 holster at WM....great find!

Now it's over the hill and through the woods to Lowe's house we go....to get that red screw cover for the safety discussed elsewhere here.

BC

G

·
:] i did see you on a couple of other threads. and indeed your collection is great. Im glad to hear about your c9 of all the HP ive fired and own/owned c9 is my favorite. let us know how it shoots with those rounds. You also said you had a refurbished 995? id like to know how accurate that is for you and is you like it or not :]

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Now it's over the hill and through the woods to Lowe's house we go....to get that red screw cover for the safety discussed elsewhere here.

BC
Red screw cover for the safety?

I want to know!

EDIT: I found the thread. Now I know. lol

·
Registered
850 Posts
I know you've mentioned the spray rubber and have showed pics before. But how do you like those on the grips so far?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You have a nice collection. Have you done any upgrades to the sharp stick or is it pretty much stock? :D
Actually, I have put a holographic site on the Stick and a sling...other than that it is pretty much stock....

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:] i did see you on a couple of other threads. and indeed your collection is great. Im glad to hear about your c9 of all the HP ive fired and own/owned c9 is my favorite. let us know how it shoots with those rounds. You also said you had a refurbished 995? id like to know how accurate that is for you and is you like it or not :]
Well, I just quickly touched off 5 rounds just to make sure it works after the Beemiller refurbish, and at about 25 yards on my own pistol range, it grouped at 4" offhand, and for my old shaky hands, that's not too bad. When I get the ATI conversion done, I will do some serious bench target shooting. I am planning to build a 50 yard range in the woods for longer shooting. Details at 11! :devilsidesmile:
Well, gotta go now and get stuff ready for a Rimfire CAS match tomorrow.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know you've mentioned the spray rubber and have showed pics before. But how do you like those on the grips so far?
I really like it, it looks good, I think better than slip-ons as it looks as though it was part of the OEM grips. The adhesion is great, just right for my big old hands. Plan to do my new C-9 soon. Most of my gun buddies thought it was aftermarket grips that I screwed on, and really liked the feel. I plan to do my ATI stock grips as well. 7 bucks well spent...IMHO

G

·
Hahaha :D "shaky old hands"...no offense that just made me crack up. Im glad it shot in a 4" radius. that makes me happy to hear because i was thinking about gettin one but i wan ATI 8)
thanks for the responses you are very accurate and get to everyones questions. I like it. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts