Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put 50 rounds through my new C9 this afternoon. Target was cans at 10 paces. The handgun is dead on accurate right out of the box. Absolutely zilch for recoil. I did notice that it didn't want to strip the top round off the magazine, I'm guessing the mag springs are still a bit tight. I was concerned about the grip and my thumb being near the mag release during recoil, but I didn't have any issues.

I did have two jams. They seemed to happen at random. I'm tempted to say the problem was me getting lazy about my grip, but I might have to do some fiddling around if it continues to happen.

And the remains of one of the enemies..

Overall. A damn good time. I'm liking this handgun.

·
Banned
5,315 Posts
hopefully he would have AT LEAST finished them before shooting them.. and not had them in his hand while they were being shot at. :D

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
Give it a fluff and buff and a good cleaning and maybe those jams will stop. What kind of ammo are you using?

·
Registered
242 Posts
PMC ammo, in my very short experience with them, sucks. They would always stick in the cylinder of my SP101 even though the SP101 was thoroughly cleaned before shooting.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
PMC ammo, in my very short experience with them, sucks. They would always stick in the cylinder of my SP101 even though the SP101 was thoroughly cleaned before shooting.
I shot one box of PMC out of a C9 and I HATED that ammo. Was the only thing that jammed consistantly in it.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
thanks for sharing and the pics. very helpful stuff for me.
nice shooting on the can, I'm an Old Style guy myself.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.