Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my brand new C9 in early June and just got to take it out for the first time today. It was an outstanding outing! I didn't have targets so I have nothing to show for the effort but 100 rounds of Blazer Brass FMJ shot flawlessly - no runs, no drips, no errors. The C9 performed impressively even fired fooly automatic (like fully automatic but with a fool pulling the trigger as quickly as possible to fire in rapid succession).

I also took my JHP out for another test drive and though it still suffered from a number of failures to feed, it showed marked improvement. I think it's only had about 200 rounds through it in its life so I'm still confident that a little more FMJ ramp polishing will get it on the right track.

In short, it was a fantastic day of shooting for me. What's starting to scare me is that I'm beginning to hear my name called in a 995 voice. One of you warned me early on that Hi-Point was a disease. You are right.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Agree completely on contagious disease. I'm waffling between JHP or 995 myself.
+1 im a full blown addict. Ive got the c9 and 995 and the next buy will be the TS.(if I can ever find one lol)..

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually, I got lucky one day and found a boatload at Wal-Mart (Douglas & 23rd). I picked up four boxes of 9mm and two boxes of .45 - all Blazer brass. If I'd had the funds, I would have cleaned them out!

I stopped by King's Pawn one day but they were so busy that I just looked around for a while and left. I'll go back when I get a lazy day off to loiter. :angel:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.