Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just couldn't resist and won what looks to be a new C9 on an auction in Colorado springs a few minutes ago for $165. out the door. Any ideas on what kind of deal I got? :confused:

·
Resident PITA
15,961 Posts
Saved $5. That rulez Dude!

·
Just a Man
14,185 Posts
About right...... If the transfer fees don't eat you up..

·
Banned
6,069 Posts
A new C9 in Oh Io goes for about $129 + tax. No FFL fees.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
25,872 Posts
I just couldn't resist and won what looks to be a new C9 on an auction in Colorado springs a few minutes ago for $165. out the door. Any ideas on what kind of deal I got? :confused:
You got hosed!
:D

In my area $165. would be about $17.50 above out the door retail.
About $25 over my OTD cost on the 2 I bought... :(

·
Just a Man
14,185 Posts
They usually run around 150$ here.... If you can find em.... They are hard to get sometimes....

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Was it an online auction? You didn't mention shipping but if you have to pay shipping and transfer fees on top of the $165 I'd say you paid too much. If shipping's free or the auction was local you probably paid a little too much or ballpark compared to other areas of the country.

·
Banned
6,120 Posts
You paid $15 more than I did for a brand new one with factory holster from my local gun shop.

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dammit, most of the replys sucked. I kind of figured I was close to new cost, but some of you guys response really hurt. I saw one locally a few weeks ago go for over $200. and thought I was doin O.K. Well, I happen to have a box of 9 mil left over from the old days. Guess I'll just go blow them away and clean the piece, throw it in the safe, wait til the SHTF and sell it for ten times the money ;)

It Soooooo sucks to be me! :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Just a Man
14,185 Posts
Dammit, most of the replys sucked. I kind of figured I was close to new cost, but some of you guys response really hurt. I saw one locally a few weeks ago go for over $200. and thought I was doin O.K. Well, I happen to have a box of 9 mil left over from the old days. Guess I'll just go blow them away and clean the piece, throw it in the safe, wait til the SHTF and sell it for ten times the money ;)

It Soooooo sucks to be me! :eek:
Nah........

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just saw a new one at Impactarms for 149 bucks. Daaaaammmmiiittttt!

Shoulda done my homework :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Administrator
24,380 Posts
Just saw a new one at Impactarms for 149 bucks. Daaaaammmmiiittttt!

Shoulda done my homework :eek:
Give it a couple of months man. Next time you buy a gun I can show up for back-up and the intimidation factor. How far from Springs are you?

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Give it a couple of months man. Next time you buy a gun I can show up for back-up and the intimidation factor. How far from Springs are you?
Your as bad as underground!
However; (There's always an however) I just visited my LGS and a new C9 was $209+8% for congress to waste, plus BC = $240. I don't feel half as bad now. OK, I still do, but not as bad as I did after reading your smart a$$ remark and the fact that underground had to show a family photo of me as a child shooting a C9. Mom should have never put that on the internet. Now that really hurt :mad:

BTW, I'm 80 mi north of the Springs

·
Administrator
24,380 Posts
Your as bad as underground!
However; (There's always an however) I just visited my LGS and a new C9 was $209+8% for congress to waste, plus BC = $240. I don't feel half as bad now. OK, I still do, but not as bad as I did after reading your smart a$$ remark and the fact that underground had to show a family photo of me as a child shooting a C9. Mom should have never put that on the internet. Now that really hurt :mad:

BTW, I'm 80 mi north of the Springs
Hey, I was just trying to help. :D

80 miles puts you up in the Denver area. You near Buckley AFB? If everything goes well I'll be about 130 miles east of Springs, and 150 SE of Denver.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.