NEW C9!

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by sambo42xa, Feb 4, 2008.

1. I did it! Went out Saturday and bought My new C9 ($160.00). Shot the first 50 rounds through it. Sunday, shot another 50. I know, I know, Why didn't I shoot more? Well, I had the Rugrats to watch and I didn't want to get carried away :roll: .
    This 9mm is sweet! Glad I got it and can't wait to shoot somemore with it. I'll be going to a class this coming weekend and will be taking it with me.
    :D
    Gotta go now.... got to purchase some extra mags!!!!!
    (no photo/s yet, reading this thing to figure out how to post them)

2. Congrats on the new pistol!

Look around in the forum, it seems that there is a sticky covering how to post pics, its a requirement you know ;)

3. sambo....

Congrats on the new C9, you will enjoy it like the rest of us who have the same pistol.

4. ab4ka

ab4ka Guest

Gotta love that C9!

5. Cool. The c9 can't be beat!

6. i just reasonly got a c9, after putting on the ghost ring sight that baby can nail some bullseye. love the c9.

7. Congrats, welcome aboard 8)

8. daaang i still havent had a chance to fire mine( bought it on january 22 ) its been kinda ugly outside, windy and dusty for the most part. congrats on the purchase.

9. hpman

hpman Guest

Congrats!!!

10. Ari

Ari Guest

All right.... shoot it a bunch!

11. freedom

freedom Member

LOL Congrats, you will find that they (HPs) are like potato chips you cant eat just one.
    Or in this case own just one.
    Have fun.