Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this site and to Hi-Point. Went to a local gun shop and picked up a HP 9MM over the weekend for $129.99 plus tax. Put about 150 rounds of American Eagle through it and was so impressed I went back yesterday and got another one. For the price a HP can't be beat! I can't wait until they get a .40 cal in. I will be picking one up as soon as they do.

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
HP won't steere you wrong. :welcome:

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Beware the addiction!

·
Registered
258 Posts
:welcome:
You will love the way the 40 shoots. It just feels good.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I hope that the few bad comments on the C 9 are just rarities. We have 4 ft snow on the flat here in ND and my small town only has outdoor range that might be able to get to by May, lol. We don't even dare to get off the highways. Probably gonna be couple months before I get to see how mine does.

·
Registered
850 Posts
I really want to get a C9, I have the .40 and the 995 right now. I love both of them. Going to the gun show Saturday and hopefully something pops up.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I am hoping to go to the gunshow this Saturday too. I'm not sure if I will get to though. I think it's at the fairgrounds this weekend. May not have the cash or a ride. A friend of mine that runs a booth has an RG-26 a little .25 auto that he only wants maybe $60 for. I didn't get to buy it from him at the Westland show on Valentine's Day, but I did get to buy the only C9 he had for $125. It was originally a Hilliard police officers. He didn't give me the extra's though. HP stepped up and sent them to me free of charge. I should have them by Thursday or Friday. My friend also had a very old 410 single shot in pretty good shape that should be there. I think he was wanting less than $100 for. He also had a Jennings 380 for around $125 and another 380, a Sterling? I think, but he wanted $250 for it with two mags. Good luck at the show. Maybe sometime we can hook up and go to the range.

·
Registered
850 Posts
There's actually 2 in town this weekend. There's the antique and modern gun show at the fair grounds, and the columbus gun show which is the same one that's at westland mall is at Vets Memorial

·
Registered
222 Posts
keby- Thanks for pointing that out. I'm pretty sure he said he was going to be at the fairgrounds but not sure. I will give him a call before Friday and find out just in case anyone reading is interested in trying to find the guns I mentioned. I didn't even know they were doing the Vet's show this weekend. I thought the organizers said they were doing it in March. Maybe he said the 28th and the 1st though. Anyway- thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Yeah I knew the one at the fairgrounds was definitely this weekend because I had a flyer for it in my newest handgunner magazine. I went to google it to make sure what time it was and I stumbled across this http://www.columbusgunshow.com/ and this show is on the same days. I think I may hit up both of them but I'll be going to vets memorial for sure. But yeah we should try to head to the range sometime. Just pm me and we can figure something out.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Keby- Sounds good to me. Hopefully it will be warm soon and I can go do some outdoor shooting. Thanks for the link, don't know why I didn't have it already.
For anyone who cares, my friend with the guns and gun parts/ spare mags will for sure be at the fairground show.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts