Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well 50 rds thru her with no problems, got a sharp little rap to her for a 9mm .Had to adjust the rear site to the rt to get her sited in. I couldn't really do much of an accuray test ,the sun at the range made a glare or what ever in the rear pert.I tried using my left hand to shade it and got rapped accross the wrist the second mag i shot by the bolt .so I change tactics .Had to hold my hat over the top to see the sights. that worked better and caught all my brass also. the best it got under these cond. was 4" grp o 4 out of 5 shots @ 35 yds. the 5th went a little wide to open it up to 6". I was only shooting 5 shots no full mags.--JMJ--

·
Registered
770 Posts
Given the conditions, 4" groups @ 35 yards is pretty darn good. Don't ya just hate it when the sun ruins a great group like that? More practice and you'll be chewing out the 9 and X ring with that carbine at that distance. Keep shooting! :yay!: :yay!: :yes:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.