Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this forum, so I apologize if this is an inappropriate subject.

I was wondering when the new style carbine stock was going to appear. Seems to me I saw a picture of the prototype somewhere.

·
Registered
951 Posts
From my last contact with Hi-point they have the molds for the new stock being finished up and they are making a few changes to the trigger Assembly to give the carbine a better trigger pull. The new stock will be for the 995 at first and the 4595 when released. Hi-Point is swamped trying to fill Hugh dealer orders from their distributor MKS Supply for all the pistols and carbines they manufacture is that is slowing down the new release of the stock.

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
GM, what about the 4095? Any news on the new stock for them?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wonder if a retrofit will be available for existing carbines. That would be sweet!

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
Is there any pics of the new stock , will it only be offered in black , and will there be any rails byilt in to it ?
TIA
Spot

·
Registered
708 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
It has all sorts of rails built into it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You ever see something that you just HAD to have? OMG!!! I want one of those.
I like the design very much, especially the adjustable stock. I've got short arms, so this is great for me.

First O gauge trains, now Hi-Point firearms. Where will it end?

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
I personally won't hold my breath waiting for the new stock. But I will try as hard as heck to be first in line to get one. I personally think this is the best buisness decision they have made in a long time. Even bigger then the 4595. (Sure I'll catch heck for that).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dru you should be banned for that last statement. :lol:
I for one like the stock (OEM), I have now because it is different and doesn't look like anyone else's, as far as makers go. I am not going to buy the new stock for my current 995. I am going to buy another one that has the new stock. That way I will have both. I am planning to either buy a used one with an ATI on it. I don't really care for the ATI but want one just to have all the variations.Then pick up a 4095 and the other 1. HP told me on the phone that the new stock would fit the 4095 also so I don't know about it fitting both. Others have posted that the 4095 would not fit it. The current stocks are not interchangeable, so the only to make it fit both , would require major cutting to get the 40 in it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I wonder if I can even get one of the current 995 or 4095 carbines? According to Glockman's post, that may be difficult.

I may have to buy another HP pistol while I'm waiting for a carbine!

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
I never said I wouldn't get the stock. In fact I really really want one. I just know that projected time for launch of a product and actual time to market are VERY VERY different for Hi-point.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well I've decided that I'm going to order a 995 with the extra magazines and pouch. Maybe I'll order a 4095 when the new stocks become available. I've also been eyeballing the Hi-Point 45 pistol at my dealer, so who knows where this will end? The Shadow knows!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
shadow welcome to the addiction. Now stand up look at your computer and say aloud, My name is Shadow and I am addicted to hi-point firearms. There is no cure for this . Sooo buy lotz of ammo and every model firearm HP makes and pick up an old Stallard and a Haskell. These are Hi-Points before it was Hi-Point.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm definitely buying lots of 9mm ammo! My son wants to shoot my 995 when I get it. He wants to shoot my C9, too. He may want to put his Taurs PT-92 back in the box once he shoots it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.