Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just picked up my new 995 today bought it with the bsa reddot already attached nib for 229.00 and that included free range time and box of ammo...... luv my new dealer

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Nice! I think you will like it as much as I do mine.
Aries

·
Banned
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
took the wife to the range with me the day after buying the 995 and i shot it twice, turned it over to her and the rest is history, now i have to shop for myself a new gun. she loves the 995 and will not part with it

G

·
took the wife to the range with me the day after buying the 995 and i shot it twice, turned it over to her and the rest is history, now i have to shop for myself a new gun. she loves the 995 and will not part with it
The 995 is the only firearm my wife and daughter will shoot. Slap an ATI stock, bi-pod and butt pad on their from Benny and she will really love it.

My wife and daughter loves shooting sitting at the bench with the bi-pod out. They can wallow out the bullseye at 25yards all day.

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Congrats on the new carbine!

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Congrats to you..... but.......

[ all in jest of course! ]

·
Banned
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pics up later today with my wife holding it of course since i can't pry her hands off of it...... guess i'll be buying the 4095 for me next weekend and i hope she let's me keep that one. but it is kinda cool to have a wife that begs to spend money on guns and range time.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Fortunately, I got my wife a 995TS a month before I got a 4095TS for myself. I have a feeling that if I'd gotten the first one for myself, I would have wound up losing it to my wife, like you did.

·
Premium Member
21,295 Posts
This thread is from 2007!
I thought the price on a new 995 was too good to be true. I wonder what he was paying for ammo back then?

·
Premium Member
35,832 Posts
That OP was a guy that was a major contributor to several forums, expert on Mosins and traded in Milsurps of various types.

And eventually, he opened up a gun shop doing custom work and building ARs, screwed over everyone that trusted him by taking their money and not delivering, declared bankruptcy, and shall forever remain despised by the gun community.

I have two guns I bought from him before he went full retard, a 1944 Russian capture K98k, and an FR8 Mauser.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts